BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008


exam oledy............. i felt like 1 kind of nervous, i dunno y, maybe i worried i'm fail my exam, and than i was sick. i feel like not veli well, and i feel i 1 to punch myself. uh! that was terrible! huh! but, if i write the blog i was like feel better, i dunno y? maybe i explode my physically problem is explode in this blog. i dunno this weekend i feel i kind of sad, i dunno y? may be is exam, or become more emo (not really)! i was like 1 to cry, but the tears was like dun1 come out. maybe is a pleasure, coz i dont have pleasure bfore. i need a shoulder to cry( i mean brother lah), any way, i will think wider, coz i'm edwin, always confident edwin! so, i feel i dun1 my parents worry about me. coz my parent also feel i'm bcome more emo! dun think so sad, edwin is a random person! edwin, 加油加油加油!

0 comments: